Monday, October 26, 2009

Because there's nothing else to do...

... on days like these.


Sometimes I frustrate myself. I have stuff I really REALLY should be doing which I am putting off because I would much rather watch 'A Very Potter Musical' than learn my monologue right now. I would say it's because I want to relax but I actually feel really tense and horrible. I almost feel like crying.
What the fuck happened to my SPACE!
I don't fit in here anymore... my rooms been trashed by god knows who and my siblings fucking hate me. I can't deal with there noise and they can't deal with my silence.
Having siblings sucks, they constantly want to hum and sing and talk and interrupt what your watching and drive you mad.... eat your food, try on your clothes, sleep in your bed and go through your stuff...

Sometimes they act like you, crush on your friends or show off... sometimes I want to kill the damn things.

*sigh* RANT RANT RANT!!!


In other news... I might move blogs soon... so you can't find me.

That's all she wrote,
- Miss Bailey

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment